The Center for Breast Health at Good Samaritan Hospital
Breast health is every woman’s concern. And today, it’s a comfort to know that there are more ways than ever to diagnose and treat breast abnormalities. Here at The Center for Breast Health at Good Samaritan Hospital, you’ll find a highly advanced program for diagnosing and treating virtually any breast health issue. Everything you need is handled, completely and compassionately, right here.
Our Center for Breast Health is designated as a “Center of Excellence.” That means that we offer the highest quality patient care, including…
- Timely and accurate diagnosis
- Patient navigators to help you through the process efficiently and to keep you informed
- State-of-the-art surgery and therapy
- A multi-disciplinary team approach to your care, with specialists from breast surgery, medical and surgical oncology, radiation oncology, radiology, plastic surgery and other disciplines
- The most sophisticated equipment available for imaging and more
We also take great pride in treating the whole patient—your physical, emotional and spiritual wellbeing. We’ll offer you support and education throughout your treatment, and we encourage you to ask questions. Our staff specializes, exclusively, in breast care, and we’re here to help.