certified home health agency
The mission of both the Certified Home Health Care Program and the Long Term Home Health Care Program is to improve the health of our community by providing caring, high quality, accessible professional home care services to patients of all ages.
Good Samaritan Hospital Home Care Agency programs can provide for a quicker discharge from the hospital and prevent future inpatient stays while maintaining quality care.
A comprehensive assessment is performed to identify the patient's needs and an individualized treatment plan is established in consultation with the patient's physician.
The following services are available under the Certified Home Health Care Program:
- Nursing - provides nursing care and education about your illness
- Speech/Language Pathology Services - improves communication skills and treats swallowing disorders
- Physical Therapy - keeps muscles and joints functioning
- Occupational Therapy - promotes independence in activities of daily living
- Medical Social Worker - provides counseling and long-range planning for patients receiving home care services under Medicare
- Home Health Aide - provides personal care
- Medical Supplies and Equipment - ensures all necessary supplies are on hand
Services may be provided seven days per week, with 24-hour on-call services available.
For more information, please contact us:
call: 888.563.CARE  or 845.368.8263