patient logistic center
Your Access to Direct Care With One Phone Call
This center has been established in order to provide the ease of direct access for patients requiring admissions or transfer to Good Samaritan. With one call, a dedicated experienced registered nurse will assist you in the admission or transfer process.
what we do
Whether it is an admission or patient transferring from another facility, we provide direct access for patients into our hospital system with one phone call. Our goal is to seamlessly streamline the process from patient acceptance to patient discharge
When calling the Patient Logistic Center please be prepared to provide the following information:
• Your name
• Referring physician's name
• Referring hospital's name
• Phone number
• Patient's name
• Services needed by patient
• Patient's clinical condition
We will take care of:
• Facilitating all paperwork requirements associated with the patient's admission and coordinate bed arrangements
• Assume responsibility throughout the patient's stay and to periodically phone the referring hospital/physician with a patient condition report
• Phone the referring hospital/physician when the patient is discharged.
Simply call us at 845.368.8300.