The Patient Relations Department at Bon Secours Charity Health System is here to help you navigate medical encounters and to provide an opportunity for you or your family members to report specific concerns. Our Patient Relations staff members are available to assist with patient concerns and issues.
We Welcome Your Feedback-Good or Bad
You or your family members have the right to tell us when your experience falls short of your expectations.
We strive to ensure that each patient's rights, needs and priorities are respected. At the same time, we appreciate your sharing examples of what we're doing right.
How to Share a Complaint or Compliment
encourage you to discuss your concerns with your caregivers in order to
resolve the issue as soon as possible. However, if your concerns have
not been addressed adequately-or
if you have something positive to share about your experience-please
give us a call.
Patient Relations Contact Information
Good Samaritan Hospital: (845) 368-5111
Karenbeth Schlageter - Director of Patient Relations
Judy DiDio - Patient Representative
St. Anthony’s Community Hospital: (845) 987-5240
Allison Fondy, Patient Representative
Bon Secours Community Hospital: (845) 858-7000
· All Patient Relation inquiries should go through the hospital operator and calls will be directed appropriately.
Additional Patient Relations Services
• Liaison between patients, staff and physicians
• Provide specific channels through which the patient can seek solutions to problems, concerns or unmet needs
• Assist patients with DNR/DNI information, Health Care Proxy information and assist patients in filling out appropriate forms
• Support and uphold all aspects of the American Disabilities Act
• Provide Sign Language Interpretation
• Ensure proper foreign language interpretation protocol is followed.
• Assure that the patient experience is a positive one, assisting the staff, patients and their loved ones in accomplishing this goal.